You may be looking for the meaning of the PATB acronym. Below are all the the meanings we can find.
Other Meanings of PATB Definition
- Peptidoglycan O-acetyltransferase B (Biochemistry, Medical)
- Permeable Asphalt Treated Base
- Permeable asphalt-treated base
- Pes Anserinus Tendinobursitis (Rheumatology, Medical)
- Petroleum Alcohol and Tobacco Bureau (Bureaus, Government)
- Phoenixville Area Time Bank (Business, Accounting, Finance)
- Pinky and the Brain (TV show)
- Police Anti-Terrorism Brigade (Military)
- Provincial Apprenticeship and Training Board (Education)
- Pes Anserinus Tendino-Bursitis (rheumatology)
- Petroleum, Alcohol, and Tobacco Bureau (New York)
- Police Anti-Terrorist Brigade
What is the meaning of PATB abbreviation?
Meaning of PATB definition is Peptidoglycan O-acetyltransferase B in Biochemistry, Medical.